Hi sis! It's been a long time since I have wrote a blog post! A lot has happened this year good and bad! I'm sure you can agree (covid). I wanted to share 24 things that I have learned thus far in my life: 24 random thoughts! Let's dive in!
Don't take life toooo seriously. Laugh at yourself and give yourself some grace.
Who cares what people think of you! You will always be judged. You could be the nicest person in the world and people will still have something to talk about. Oh well!
Don't be afraid to say sorry! Everyone makes mistakes. It happens. What matters is your next move!
SLOW DOWN. stop comparing yourself to everyone else. Everyone has a different timeline, life, situation. It's your journey so live it.
Keep that circle small sis!!! As you get older your circle gets smaller. That's totally okay because I've always said quality over quantity.
Friendships are a two way street. If one person doesn't reach out to check on you or ask how you're doing then odds are they weren't really a friend in the first place. If you have to fight for a friendship then you're just consistently trying to convince yourself of something that's a ONE way street!
7. There will always be people that don't like you. Just keep doing you!
8. SELF care is important! You've gotta be happy with yourself before someone else.
9. Your time is valuable. It's okay to be selective with how and who you spend your time with.
10. Adulting is hard and I'm not here for it lol. Bills go away!!!
11. Be YOUrself and don't apologize for it! Don't ever make yourself small, to make others feel comfortable.
12. YOU can do anything that you put your mind on! If you want something work for it!
13. Communication is KEY. talk about the good, bad, hard +funny things! Be open with your people. Without communication nothing will last!
14. Quit overthinking. over analyzing every little thing is doing nothing, but making things harder on yourself.
15. If you need a change don't be afraid to make it happen. You only live once. Go out of your comfort zone every now and then!
16. Invest your money in realistic long term things. Don't spend so much on clothes and makeup.. listen we have all done or do it lol.
17. Set a budget and do your best to stick to it. You would be amazed at how much money you spend that's totally not necessary. Break down your bills and slowly eliminate the top spending bracket.
18. Eat the cake. Eating healthy is important don't get me wrong, but I believe you shouldn't say no all the time either.
19. Staying home isn't a bad thing! If Covid has taught me anything it's that I don't mind staying home and tackling projects that I've put on the back burner!
20. Quality time is the most important thing for any relationship next to communication of course!
21. Go to concerts! It's fun to just sing on the top of your lungs for the night! Plus if you catch the ticket sales early they are super affordableI. I'm very obsessed with Morgan Wallen, Dan + Shay and Halsey. I've been dying to go to a concert!!
22.Get on tik tok! If you're also hooked and wanna record a video let ya girl know. I can't get enough.
23. Traveling feeds the soul! Travel to new places, experience new things and go out of your comfort zone.
24. Live like you're dying! I know that may sound harsh, but you never know when it's going to be your time so live that life honey.
I hope you found this blog post fun and helpful! Talk soon!