Hey there. I want to get to know YOU. It’s only fair to tell you a little bit about myself first. Here are 10 random facts to give you a little insight on who I am.
1.My favorite color is Rose Gold.
2. I don’t like watermelon. When I tell people this, it tends to be a hot topic! I’ve tried it a handful of times throughout my 21 years and it’s still a no go!!
3. I started dating my husband when I was a junior in high school. Funny story: I wasn’t sure if I liked him when I first met him because honestly I didn’t even know him. He texted me all day every day and annoyed me so much LOL.(I know he will read this). I wasn’t used to a guy wanting to talk to me that much and now 6 years later here we are. I never in a million years would have pictured ending up with J, but I’m SO glad that I did. I love ya babe!
4. I could shop ALL DAY EVERYDAY……ask anyone. If I go into a store I promise you I’m going to buy something UNLESS I’m one of my “saving kicks” (which never lasts more than a few weeks haha. I hate spending money, but I still do it all of the time. (Mall-1, Miranda-0)
5. I am probably the most unorganized/organized person ever. Who’s with me!?
6. I love my dog child SO SO much. Cooper is the cutest & most annoying pup ever. He has such a personality. Seriously adore that sweet angel! These pics are so old of Coop! He will never be still for me to snap a decent picture of his cute self 📷
7. I’m OBSESSED with Mexican food! I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! I swear I should have been born into a Mexican family.
8. I’ll admit I’m definitely a last minute person. I tend to wait until the day before or the day of something to complete it. I do my best work under pressure….not sure why!
9. I grew up being such a tomboy. Side note: I raised and showed pigs in my local county fair fromt the age of 8-18… LOL.. I know! I was a dancing pig shower. I’ll never forget the first time Jordan saw me wash my pig. I was a senior in high school and we been texting off and on all day. So about an hour before he was coming over I had to take care of my pig…of course right when he comes over I started washing my pig. I’ll never forget Jordan’s face when he saw me get down and dirty with a pig. I think he was more shocked than anything. So don’t be surprised…I have many layers, just wait 📷
10. I can’t wait to start a family with Jordan. It makes me excited to be more than just a married couple. My goal is to finish school first before we start a family! I’ve gotta get my ducks in a row before a major change happens like a child.
I hope this helped you get to know me a little better
Let me know a random fact about you on my latest IG Post!!
Happy Friday friends!! XO, Miranda